Friday, July 10, 2009

About time I update this don't ya think!! I can now do it from my phone, so I can now keep up with it. YEA!

I recently won a makeover from Zolton's Salon & day spa. The makeover doesn't actually take place until the end of August on the morning show, "Your Life A to Z" (my favorite). The only challenge: I can't get my hair cut until that day. Not huge, however, I'm already 3 weeks past when I needed one, so to wait 6 more weeks....eeek! Thank heavens my curly style should get me through, but if my hair looks like I've let myself go, at least I have a great reason!!!!

3 comments:

Rich Angie said...

I did not know this, how fun for you!!

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Your phone is too cool! Talk to you soon, (I hope)

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Wow, how exciting. I will be looking forward to seeing the show and YOU! Love your phone too!